iCloud free methods and ideas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us your problem n we will try and help

2 posters

Go down

Tell us your problem n we will try and help Empty Tell us your problem n we will try and help

Post by Admin Sun May 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Tell us your Iphone/iPad problem

Admin
Admin

https://icloudfreeme.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Tell us your problem n we will try and help Empty Re: Tell us your problem n we will try and help

Post by MagistrateJP Mon May 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello everyone,
I purchased an iPad Air, fom an eBay Seller from the USA and the payment for same was via PayPal.

Two days prior to collection of said item, I received an e-mail from the seller advising me that, although he had received my payment, this sum had been deposited into his PayPal account that was now FROZEN for 6 months !
His e-mail therefore requested that I now made a second payment to a Friends & Family account.

I ignored this e-mail and collected the purchased item from the Post Office..
On opening the package I went into “settings” and instantly noticed that the seller had not deleted his iCloud account from my purchase ? I immediately e-mailed the seller requesting provision of his iCloud details.

The sellers response was that as no second payment had been received, no iCloud details would be provided until I acceded to these instruction. My response was that no second payment would be submitted as any problems relative to a FROZEN PayPal account were his and his alone.
I now realise that the sole purpose for his iCloud account not being deleted was to enable the seller to remotely place my iPad into ‘LOST MODE’ and with a 6 digit code. That’s what he did and it’s been like that for approx 1 month.

If this problem can be rectified remotely I have both the IMEI number and Serial number and I would be more than willing to deposit via PayPal prior to rectification the correct monies for this service.

If it can’t be done remotely then I would be happy to pay postage both ways and of course the correct fee for labour plus any parts that may be required, i.e. logic board, etc,etc.

I am 61 years old and obviously not a youngster so my I.T. skills are somewhat limited.

If anyone could help me out of the predicament I now find myself, I would be extremely grateful.

Regards

Neville Shaw

MagistrateJP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum